Join Our Team as a Deep Learning Engineer
At Ratio Energy, we are always on the lookout for passionate individuals to join our team. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Deep Learning Engineer to join us in transforming the renewable energy landscape through innovative software solutions. As a part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects that make a real difference in the world. Apply today and be a part of our mission to create a better tomorrow!
What You'll Do
- As a Deep Learning Engineer at Ratio Energy, you will be responsible for developing and implementing state-of-the-art algorithms that enable unbiased energy analysis and cutting-edge energy management capabilities for energy storage devices. You will work closely with our team of experts to develop and optimize our proprietary software solutions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with external partners to integrate their solutions into our products.
- In this role, you will also be responsible for staying up-to-date with the latest research and developments in the field of deep learning. You will have the opportunity to publish papers and present your work at conferences and other industry events.
Who You Are
- To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in machine learning and deep learning, as well as experience in developing and implementing deep learning algorithms. You should also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and have excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Other qualifications include:
- Master's or PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field
- Experience with Python, TensorFlow, and Keras
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, calculus, and probability theory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team